Translate

Prayer

Saturday, May 9, 2015

MY ORANGE JUICE APOLOGY to this LADY at the 2014 KKLA PRAYER BREAKFAST

MY ORANGE JUICE APOLOGY to this LADY at the 2014 KKLA PRAYER BREAKFAST...so I was at this table with a group of persons I didn't know, but they were friendly, and we were chatting, and I had finished my breakfast, while she was almost finished...and I noticed she hadn't touched her glass of orange juice...so I figured she must not like OJ or couldn't drink it for some reason...so I kindly asked her if she didn't want her orange juice that I would gladly drink it. She said "GO FOR IT!" So I enjoyed another glass of juice. Then, to my great embarrassment, a few seconds later, she says to her friend across the table, "Anette, can you pass me that extra glass of juice?" (from an empty space). She apparently was planning to drink it after all. I felt highly embarrassed for asking for her orange juice, but also a bit puzzled why she didn't just say she was planning on drinking it. Maybe she felt I put her on the spot, and didn't feel she could say no. Maybe I should have made my request more clear by saying "Only if you are definitely not planning on drinking that juice...".

“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”
Romans 12:12